Sunday, March 26, 2006

long lost..

it has been ages since i last write anything to my blog..sorry la..
last few weeks was indeed really hectic for me...everday study study and study..
everyone was asing, "how's the exam"? i'd say "one word, BAD"
yea guess i did really badly this time..overall i m not satisfied...
SO NOW...i m super free!!! been hanging around lotzzzz...tasted good food n ofcoz, shopping!!! hohO..got myself a nice shirt, nice denim minis and a reebok cap today...another toy is on the way...which u'll know wut in few days time. cant wait! CANT WAIT!!!
Soon, i'm leaving already...everyone is asking me the same ques " when r u flying?"
how i wish i could just write a notes on my face saying "its in MAY"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home