Monday, July 10, 2006

Ei Leen n Qi were here

Now if u asked me, how's Glasgow like? i can tell
Credited to My Guest of Honour--Miss Gan Jun Qi and Miss Chua Ei Leen who came over my place over the weekend.
I really do treasure the chance to catch up with an old clubhouse swimming pool fren, an old tennis coaching fren and old interact senior---Ei Leen!! I cant really discribe that feeling, smt like, when u tot u already lost smt, a few years later, it just came back to u...in case u dun understand what m crapping abt, as i hardly understand it myself too, i mean.. it's nice to know Ei Leen again.


Ok...the 1st nite ( thurs ) was terrible, coz i have got to force myself to prepare for my exam the next day when the innermost of myself strongly against the idea.
well that nvm, i did the exam on fri with some mistakes but not to the extend of death sentence. Where the gals went to Edinburg.

The posers-bars-nite was great! we went to 2pubs in my city. We had Baileys n Long Island. Simply perfect!! Surprisingly, the three gals who have been staying at different places after leaving KB, for quite a few years, still have got endless topicss..

Hmnnnn.. soOOOO nice to have old frenz came...muacks

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey laine..
i like your hairstyle lahh..
hahaha...

12:53 PM  
Blogger L a I n e said...

muahahah i m so happppy to hear that..thanks gal! muackss

2:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice to see you too! miss the company in glasgow, don't really miss the place. :P

Come down to London quick! Let me be your tour guide. ;)

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home