Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Yes I Do

Yes, I do really am excited now..
had my visa and ticket issued today. Held it in my hands.
Everything seems to be real now, finally.
But, the heltfelt for my family quickly overwheelmed. I know i m goin to miss them. i know! What make the matter worse is they are goin to Melacca this Sun, one day after i leave!!!
HOW DARE?! It's a place that i love so much that i wanted to go with them soo soOO much!
Well, it's the timing's fault..
there will be a next time..

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck yo! laine...~

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where got me??? u nvr even mention my name?!?!!!
LiarrRRrr


^oink

4:09 PM  
Blogger Lay Ming said...

Good Luck laine.! Take care ya.! Can't wait to meet yuou over here. Haha.! Enjoy your honeymoon ya.! See you soon!

2:51 AM  
Blogger L a I n e said...

Ade dear...got eh..the 1st few post..abt lawyer n pharmacist one.

thankyou tvgirl. but i remember u..run back KB dun wan to see me..

Mingming...c u in glasgow..muackss

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home