Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Last day in London

Just came back from our so-called honeymoon trip in Paris..
it was fantastic!!!
We enjoyed d good food..good whether n uh-uh..good couple pictures ( tho most of the time he was forced by me ...ekekke )
but the shitiest thing was my c2pid tai-yi-ma of all came while we were in disneyland..
where a fantasy day became a stomach cramp day..

I m flying back to Glasgow tmr early morning
which means my 2months hols is just around the corner
univ starts on monday.. :( :( :( :( :( :(

I have got my beloved baggage tho..
it was delayed for 5days but DAMAGED!
goodnews for me as i m having a new bag!!
badnews for my darling as he gonna have to do the claiming job with British Airways
he got me a one year phone contract too...
and now..I M HAVING A NEW HANDPHONE!!! it's Samsung D800 slim wide slide phone
he is my superman! muackss

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

laineeeee!
where r u? when i needed u da most..
so gonna die.. nid 2 pass up my consti tmr...
3000 words & i ady dunno wat i m typing...sighyy;
& i cant msg u now to complain this & that...
*sob*sob*, my laptop is now soaking wet...
\miss u lots..
^oink

9:29 PM  
Blogger L a I n e said...

hi ade dear...will call u when i hav got my hp registered ya..meanwhile..take carehoney!!

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home