Monday, July 10, 2006

Jasmine, Sze Lay n my day

The day started with jeopordy. My contact hard lense dropped on the floor when i was applying my eye shadow. Thought i have to call my mom for SOS to get one from Tuck Goon n express post to me here. But thank god, what a relieved, i got it after N times of kissing the floor. I m really lucky, i managed to find that tiny lil thing

It was a perfect sunday outing with my old preUnivmates--Szelay n Jasmine. We were from the same class G12 in Taylor's College years ago b4 we went to IMU. But after 3 years of IMUmates years, we hardly get together. Due to the packed studies as well as the different circles of frenz we were into. I always believe in fate for everything that happen. It's fate that brought us to tAYLOR'S cOLLEGe G12 and IMU then all the way to Glasgow, I m so happy that we made it today. I feel that, as times passes, we have lesser n lesser frenships that are long lasting. Think abt our secondary years where frenz were everywhere in the whole Chung Hwa form1-form6, the seniors and the juniors and fellow batch mates, old good friendsssssssssss that we already knew them since many many years. Then up to Pre-U, to me, it was only a place, a stepping stone, a temporary stop for everyone to get to their final destination-Univ. we spent our time in pre-U for one year?or maybe one n the half years? How could a friendship that were planted in such a short while be long lasting? Coming up was the Univ friends, when life gets busiers (especially i'm studyin the kiasu-ppl's-course in a kiasu-ex-univ), friends are harder and harder to get really close (ofcoz besid my housemates ). Therefore, i learn to treasure good frends. As soon as i realised this matter of fact not too long ago, since action is the most important things of all, , i picked up my phone n here i went, stitching and connecting the old good friends--Lay and jasmine. JangJang! we had a great day today touring n spending our time for ourselves.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laine laine, i love the pictures so much! Thank you! Love being out with you all. So great that once again we are able to gather again! That's fate! True friends are always there. We have proven that. Looking forward for another outing with you again. See ya!
-laylay-

12:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ekkeke G12 rocks and i had a lovely time darlin! Thanks for inviting me. Muacks muacks more of these moments to capture in future. Deal??? =D with you too sze lay!!!

jasmine

3:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home