Sunday, August 13, 2006

Last post for the time being

Hello bloggie.

hmnnn....these days, i wont be wrritting anything more here since i m very confused myself plus i m getting myself concentrate on my up coming exams next week.

After the stressful exams, i will really get myself a day break. Go to some place nearby glasgow alone n have a good thought abt what path i m going to choose next. Well, since when u were into something, all ur dreams were all about him him and just him and so, it's time for me to make new plans n dream new dreams about my life. Yes i know, life is short, especially after i got the news from Abby in Aussie last few days abt the death of our batchmate Danny. Well, things always happened unexpectedly, so all of us have to treassure every moment we have now coz who knows what will happen tomorrow. Choose the path that we r happy with and live with no regrets.

Anyway, everyone, please dun worry abt me. I am very thankful to have such a lovely ex-boyfriend who is always still bearing with me twenty four seven even after we break up. n we r both now trying to work things out together for the best, to the both of us.

The day when i'm back to my blog again will be the day i m truely, deeply and sincerely fine.
See u soon! =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home