Saturday, July 15, 2006

miss miss miss

Was browsing through friends blogs just now la.
All of them are back in KB by now. Ming, Qi, Tvgirl and liet.
happynyaaaa...
ytday night was a night for homesick
Jia came into my room n said, let's have french fries!
and HOHO four of us had one big oven plate of them at 1am
felt so much better after that. Trust me, eating supper works at times like this
especially those with the higher calories the better.

:)
Miss home, miss my family, miss my lau yang and most of all---my lil JIJI (wonder how she is now?)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thx 4 calling this morn.
Know wat??! my granny woke me up @ 730, I put my alarm @ 9.BUT I COULDN't wake up, still!!!
Luckily u called, if not i will be MORE late hehe:)
*p/s: is dat ur num?
gimme hse num okay?
French fries r fattening!!!!
miss ya gurl^^

-uknow_ade

12:44 PM  
Blogger L a I n e said...

Ade..you are still YOU. 10am class 9:55am still havent wake up. aiyo!
check my profile, i have updated my contacts all for u. ekeke....but dun worry, will call u whenever the timing is right, it'll cause u a hole to call here but i can use my free mins to call u k..miss u so muchie

10:06 AM  
Blogger L a I n e said...

aiks...cant find a place to place my number. my handphone num-00447841834562. Room land line- 00448702765293.

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home