Wednesday, August 02, 2006

A night to remember...

OH MY GOD!! look at the drunken catsss!! We had an alcohol section yesterday midnite. That was the result of 3bottles redwine, 4cans of beers and 2bottles of cocktails. I had my ever most drunkest night in my life. I was so drunk that i couldnt control myself and cant even remember what i did the morning i woke up. Until the camera gal ( silly darLING, dunno wheter to thank her for the GOOD pictures she took for us or not ) told us the story, well, i could only recall with just some vague memory. We were all very funny. That feeling was superb! stress and worries free, just HIGHHH~!!! Ling told me that my drunk pattern was i kept on laughing and shouting while dancing like a mad woman. Katherine( the one in bathrobe) kept on hugging everyone. Sharon ( yellow shirt ) has no typical pattern, Jia ( white shirt ), was the lausiest among all, mabuk after a few sips of wine and kept chasing jenny ( brown ) to drink. Jenny was just like a kid in drunk state. But well, good thing abt me is i will never vomit no matter how much i drank, when the others vomited like hell, neighther do i have serious hang over the next day. ekeke...so proud of myself.

So, poor Ah Ling, the betrater who broke our promise to get really drunk for the night, has to pull us one by one to our room and when she finally settled us, it was 4am already.

Overall, i m in love in alcohol and i love dancing on alcohol the most. It's the most effective way to release stress, well, not that i m an alcoholic, it's simply because of Pharmacy =p

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my goodnesss...
hahahahahahaha....

9:37 PM  
Blogger Clampett said...

heh.

"It's the most effective way to release stress"

I'm stick with high-grade Weed for that.

Drinking is very addictive so try to stay smart, eh.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Clampett said...

I'm *sticking to the high grade*...

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, kath looking ever sloppy hahah, way to go u gurlz:P

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home