Saturday, August 26, 2006

another week passes

hi the officially 21 years old is back!
these few days been busy watching movie series
watched 2series in one go
The 1st one was the Tokyo Love Story. A very old japz series which i downloaded since last year when i were to take my jap language exam.
Yucks, i hate it hate it hate it! It made me cry like hell!
The ending is so so sad. I hated those series the most where the hero and heroin cant be together.
Why do the men always think they r what, pro in the love?
with the crazy idea such as " i have got to let u go becoz i love u "
Who they think they r wey?
Aikss no offend...that's just my opinion towards that hero.

The second one was indeed, the one i mentioned- the korean series - MY GIRL.
This is 1000000000000000x good movie.
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY ENDING.
Haha! =)))))))))
At least the hero Seoul Gong-Chan is the gentleman of all!
He tried n he tried and there he tried, then BINGO!
see....love is just as simple as that.
SAH_RANG_HE_YO my gong-chan shi ! muackssssssssss

oh so there goes my birthday. On that midnight. i treated my frenz to the campus pub which was just opened not too long ago.
The atmosphere was just so so, it was too spacious for the crowd. and the band is sukcs
Then we proceeded to another local bar. It happened to be a gay night.
hoho. ofcoz we spoted some good couples there. satisfied.
I found out that i m really good in 'cai-mui' but just dont spot my silly habit which cause me die la
So overall, i still enjoyed being a birthday gal though
m already looking forward to my bday next year :)
hopefully i can celebrate with my keeyang la
oh yes, we were back together last week
credited to my good old fren who understand Aries men's thinking the most - Evan the Great.
He taught me a lot of things especially---
to simply just follow our heart when he n i were so lost n confused
to have least expectations so that u can easily have surprises
and many many more...
i owed u a bunch my friend!!
p.s : gonna give u a treat when we are back to KB then
( if only u read this =p )

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

laine..!!
seems like your 21 is not easy.
hahaha...
but glad to hear that everything is ok now...
hahaha...
happy belated b'day.!
we're 21 yrs old n 5 days now.. hehe..

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home