Friday, January 19, 2007

The art of M-girls

Guess what Ron found for me?
M-girls online 2007 CNY songs!!!!!!! HA HA HA!!!
http://billy5it.imeem.com/playlist/MFFpYus-/
Tonight itself, I played over 10times already and yet i still havent got bored.
In EXTREMEEEEE CNY mood now.
While bitting his apple, he said over MSN: "nah, now online also can listen d no need ask Aun for the trouble to send u the CD over d lar rite?"
Laine : " need la, i cant watch them dancing"
He almost got his apple choked.

When i was so hiGh listening, another no-taste-housemate-next-room messaged me in my MSN
Jiajiazi: Eh laine, what songs are u listening to?
Laine : Mgirls. Y?
Jiajiazi: No wonder sounds like chicken singing....

Every year, as early as December, i would have already played their album in my living room tiaaaaaaaaaaaap-tiaaaaaaaaaaap malam ( which my darling keeko would rather lock himself alone in his own room). However, what a bliss that over 10years of training, my mymmu and cici did got influenced by me n whenever they were too free, they would somehow sit down infront of the TV n discuss whether Wang Xue Jing fatter this year or whether Xiao Nie Nie has boobs d this year that kind of thing.

hmnnnn....Nevermind the negative commentsss from the surrounding. To me and Aun, they are like super stars!!! (Aun, agree?) They can sing, they can dance and most of all, we actually grew up together. Both of us have been buying their album together ever since they sing milk songs. That kind of familiarity, that kind of passion i dont gets towards Jay Chow or whoever. M- Girls rocks!! =p

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah laine...
so hot abt M-girls LAGI yah?
hahaha... we;re 22 dee....
hahahaha.........
gong xi gong xi gong xi ni...
(chinese new year melody cant stop playing in my mind after reading your post.)

12:43 AM  
Blogger Lay Ming said...

I 100% agree with you too... haha.
I also buy their every single album every year but since last year I don't get to listen to them, I'd asked my sister to buy (because we all are 100% M-Girl supporter), but they didn't send to me :( This year album also bought already, but waiting for them to send it to me. Thanks so much for sharing them, I will listen to it later.

1:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha.
laine laine laine laine laine----
BIG BIG BIG BIG HIGH FIVE !!

my (no-taste )housematess also complaint bout it too. but i dun care at ALL. still playing Mgirls CNY songs with my dearly ALTEC lansing speakersss.wahahaha

新年来咯 。。 招财金宝 。。 龙马精神 。。
咚咚咚锵 ! 咚咚咚咚锵 !

p/s : dvds delivery soon. ( YEAH)


安安-你的知音

1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

" ehhhh ..ehhh...laine ... "
we got another " Mgirls kaki " lehh.

layming layming layming ! i love you so muchhhh. hahahaha

M girlssss ROCKS !

1:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg.

tvgirl, can't wait to complete our LOTR trilogy twith u. so gonna watch 'the return of the king' TODAY...!

^^

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

laineeeeeee!
i m at barcelona now.

Guess wat? tis morn i 4got 2bring my flight itenary!!! have to purposely go back n take even i was at the tube station d. argh, i really can't live without a planner like u can i?
Spain is sumthgh like italy, old streets n gothic buidings. juz visited La rambla,he most cosmopolitan street of Barcelona, no time 2go other places yet.. find our hostel oso wasted half day d!!! suddenly tot of lay ming n ooi finding our hotel in venice, sigh very frus noh ming!
my hostel here has free internet access here,
n the weather here unlike england, very warm and sunny. No killing wind yeah!
wish u were here with me exploring this place man!!!
miss evry1 ady, yankz no msn kenot chat!!!
anyway, dun STOP missing me too ppl ^^

4:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aun and Minggggg miss u galsss so much!!! next time let's go n watch M-girls GRAND concert together nah! Remember to buy the tickets earlier nuh coz it will surely be FULLY booked!! =)

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adeleneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
can smell the warm and sunny Barcelona through ur post eh. Really!!
Next time remember to double check every essential stuff before u leave ok n u will be fine.
Go ahead n enjoy ur vacation dear!! Just remember to take care n Be safe!!
Bring back the sunny weather k. yaya will miss u lotssssssssssss

8:32 AM  
Blogger Lay Ming said...

yeah, aun and laine, sure will book very very early for the concert ticket. M-Girls ROCKss!!!! High five to both of you too :p

ade, you are so so so CUTE!!! Enjoy your trip ya and take care and be safe.

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEah no doubt she is VERY boh sek and EVERYTIME loves to bully me ALOT but she certainly is a cute baby!!Miss her so much..ADE!!! I MISS YOU LIKE CRAZIEEE!!

6:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahhh.. ade... sounds really enjoying at barcelona nih ... hahaha... but... how can u forget sooo important things...? haha.... be careful... be careful... hahahaha.... but still... miss seeing u @msn...

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

laine laine..
i post the vcd to you d last week.
hope you will receive sooon !
yeah yeah yeah.

新年来咯 !!!!


- 安

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thankyou AUN!!!! I love u lekkkk!!!BTW i will ask my mom to buy the ori DVD also. collection mah. can keep and watch with my kids in 20years to come.

Gong xi Fa Cai Qing Xin Nian
Gong Xi Fa Cai Guo Fei Nian
Ji Xiang Nei Ge Xing Hao Yun
Ru Yi Nei Ge Tai Ping Nian
Huan Huan Xi Xi Guo Xing Nian....

YAAY YAAY YAAY!!!

3:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg, UPDATE PLSssss..

Where is our adventurous* Rome trip??

M-girls overdose la peepz

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now bz period eh...Ade darling if u want to updaate for me also can =)

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home