Friday, January 12, 2007

Laine is BACK!!!

Got an SOS message in my MSN from Sze Lay few nights ago. Her bf who came over for one month's visit has just gone off the plane. She felt too empty in the room all by herself once again. So as her only old friend here, i went to see her in my pyjamas like a heroin in action. Well apparently she didnt know abt my break up at that time orelse she wouldnt dare asking me for the favor, i suppose..When i told her she was as shock as everyoneelse. The fact that she was also one of them who witness us from friends to gfbf state. She had a pair of sore eyes and the nose of reindeer the whole night.

Laine :"eh 小姐, 是你失戀還是我失戀?"
Lay : " 早知道他離開后會是這樣辛苦那干脆不要他來算了!!"

I thought of it before, if i knew that things like this will happen today, if i were to choose again (well i know this is kinda dramatic but please bear with my crap), will i still say yes those years ago? yes, Absolutely YES!!! If werent him, i wouldnt have tasted what love is. I remembered asking Chin when i was in my secondary years " eh, how do u eat infront of uknowwho when u date?" She said " Normal lah, u feel really easy and natural one. " I asked again ;" eh then when u kiss leh, do u breath?" I used to wonder too much over little details like that. I used to have this plan to have only nuggets during my imaginary date ( haha i bet those who knew me better in secondary years heard this for N times ). In order to look more classy and pretty. But NO!, i ate food like sha-ho-fan and double cheese burger with lots of ketchup and yet felt so easy in front of him. You just feel at home when u r together. If werent him, i will still be wondering...

I am back to normal d ( really really!!) Think through and see through d ( absolutely!!!), as if a switch is flicked somewhere in my body. I bear in mind, a friend once told me " When u r down to nothing, God is up to something." I believe this break-up is for the better. For him as well as me. I will move one step see one step. No doubt, deep down in my heart i still wish my grand master plan to come through in many years time, marrying him, have my children bearing the surname of Yin and to stay in Penang for-eva ( haha paiseh i love Penang too muchie!!!! ). But I know, if we were meant for each other nothing will do us apart sometime in the future.If we were not, at least I truefully loved him for the past years n i have no regrets. He said i m his Mrs Right at the wrong timing. I m happy enough tho =) I wont be waiting for him and (well i will try to), and move on with my life while he is busy finding for the real himself and strive for his future. Since our youth is eventually runs out ( i m 22 years old this year OH MY GOD) and what being important is to spend every seconds mins hours days weeks months years and decades the best they possibly could or i will regret when i get old. Who knows if my Prince Charming is on his way riding on his horse to rescue me in no time. *wink Wink*

Sometimes it's good to have someone to witness ur life and to share ur problems and happiness. but SO WHAT?! Like Qi said " Single rocks!" When u r attached, u r just blinded. Well maybe not everyone but i certainly was blind. I used to no-eye-see any other guys around me. But now i notice i do care. Like yesterday, a guy friend of mine said i look like Paris Hilton. (haha u gals who is readin this especially my headless-hen dont puke k=) tho i think he is either 1) blind 2) just kidding 3) try to be sweet and bla bla bla...i did feel happy u know. even tho i only recall Paris Hilton in the part where her head was chopped off in the movie House of Wax. hehe

kla...kesimpulannya..I am pretty okay dee. Tho it is too fast to be true, i can say to the whole world..I AM OVER IT!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're so optimistic and I really admire that!

So happy to hear you're okay now. Come visit me anytime okie?

Take care! xx

6:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo way to go Paris!

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tats fast laine... haha
but good for u

yay, now i hav another babe to yell single rocks tghr wif me...!! heheeee

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's my girl!
I'm so proud of you :~(
No matter what... 'We will survive'!

Rock on Lainie!

Lots of Hugs n Kisses,
'Aunt' Chin :)

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kam siah kam siah =)

9:09 PM  
Blogger honeylicious said...

glad u've recover babe..:)

take good care of yourself. btw. i dun have u in my msn la..add me. sze_yin86@hotmail.com.

muacks.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home