Friday, November 24, 2006

1st turning point of my life

by judging me having so frequent new post lately, u can tell that i aint concentrating well on my research.
i was, and still am -despite the dateline for my introduction is tmr- just wasting time wandering around, friendster kah, blogs kah, all sorts of kay-po infos on yahoo irrelevent to my research la, kitchen la, kate's room kah, prawn's room kah ( well, both of them are not better than me either )...etc etc...
2520words done..480 more to go. one more bullet to complete. well, i left not much actually, when i have the ummnhhhH i can finish off 400 words in 2hours easily. but the point is.. boh umnnnnhhHH lah.

I suddenly realised....the picture i posted up in my last post, the one taken in the Grace kindergarden 17 years ago, was during my 1st few months of my entire school life and what now? it's my last SIX months of school life already!!!! After this..i m bidding goodbye to what i have been doing routinely for all these 17 years. Term starts---not too busy workload---hang around with friends or myself---exam reaching---study hard---exam---post exam celebrations---holiday---Term starts--- and the list goes round and round. A big thankyou to my mom and dad to complete my routine cycles and have a promising future.

how will my life be after this six months? shall i let my permenent job to tie me up right away? since 1st year of univ I have set my mind to go back USM KB and work for at least 4 years, ( y USM? boh bian la, i have to serve the government for four years wut, even though they didnt subsidize me a single sen pun) well, i seriously dont mind to work in KB actually, i can spend 4 good quality years with my mom and gran at home, which is a bless to me and also them.

hmnnnn...after this fricking introduction, i will need to decide, to set my mind whether to leave straight away after my grad or to stay back n work while travel Europe, my whereabout or whereabouts if i m not planning to lapor diri kepada bot of farmasi malaysia 2007, to give myself one gap year to do whatever want to do and go wherever i want to go...well $$$$$ wise counts too!! and there's a risk there also actually, for i may forget all my drug knowledge after one year and risk getting the response from my lapor diri interview "Cik Lim Ee Laine, sila ulangi peperlajaran famarsi sekali lagi" well, my mom will surely kill me! after all the hundredss of thousands $$$ both my parents spent on my edu. butbutbut...i cant imagine me having to work from 8-5 everyday and no more dearest-lo00000000ng-beautiful-yearly hols for the rest of my life!!!! have to wait till my confinement period?? NO WAY man!! (ops..pls pray that ah Yang is not reading this orelse he will surely vomit all his blood out) haihhh....It's a turning point of my life. big decision!! headache hmnnnn..

kla...no time d. i gtg...=(

oh ya..i m planning to shop kao lat kao lat tmr!!!! but hav to wait after i pass up the devil intro la... cant wait cant wait!! hopefully i can get some good stuffs. will be working for 4 hours at night so i am planning to use up all my money earned to pamper myself. Bad habit, havent got the money yet i plan to use all up already...well, this is life!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

miss elaine a.k.a self proclaimed MRS *hansem* goat..
DUN go back msia 1st laa, ur drugs name so hard to rmb, must b hard to 4get too rite so np 1!!! teman me teman me [here]!!!!

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my student visa valid till oct only la moron. i have to burn my british airways return ticket which valid till august only. hmnn..see how loh miss adeyh aka self proclaimed *MY* darling

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wanna go Austria, Belgium, Belarus, Croatia, Greece, Prague, Portugal , Belgium, Germany, Finland, Denmark, Poland, Bulgaria, Sweeden, Turkey, Madrid with u ehhhhhhhhhhhhh

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahem, laine wants to go Madrid with me...

12:51 PM  
Blogger junqi said...

but of coz we wont mind u coming along. noh, laine? .....haha

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya as long as she knows how to cook n carry our bags for us!!!

2:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DREAM ON lim ee lainee=)

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home