Saturday, January 06, 2007

Not-so-good start of the year

Cant believe it is 2007 now! 2006 passed just like that. I hate brand new year. It is rather depressing. Thinking back what u have done for the past year. Well 2006 is quite a year for me. Many ups n downs but yet i enjoyed most of it. Gained a lot, seen many things and tasted what it is to be away from home. But i lost the love of my life. We didnt able to walk through 2007. Yes we broke up. In Christmas, at Prague.

Dont ask me how i feel right now. m not alright at the moment. He left me this morning. I tot i m strong enough. I didnt cry seeing him walk out of my door. Even for the past week. We had our great time together, just like close friends normally do. Or maybe a lil bit more than close friends. As sometimes i did still grab his arms and hug him a lil without caring what he never fail to say " ei? excuse me excuse me". I NEVER fail to reply "shut up la i m charging my battery". And yes, this time is for real. We both clear that it is better to let go now than later. Our future is too vague we can see nothing. No doubt it is very painful. Especially when u got to wake up in the dark ( i officially woke up at 5pm today when the day-light saving in UK made the sky all dark like 12am in Malaysia ) and feel like u r missing something and u know that something not right. It then takes a while to remember what it is...then u remember, then the loneliness made u feel so scared and unsafe. Then u decide to go to bath but the soft cry in the shower made u almost suffocated. WHY do i have to go through this. I was told a zillionth times "what seems tragic now wont even be an issue in a few years' time". I remember i did say the same thing to Qi before n she answered " Laine, this is never so easy" and Yes, now i understand what she is talking about. How i wish i can wake up in the morning and it is already "a-few-years-time". Nah!

Dont worry abt me. Just give me a few more days n i will get better. Crying sighning and moaning so not me. I am not heart-broken tho, i just need to get used to being single. Aim for something. Aim for what you want and the years will all make sense. Yes i will. The whole house went out for dinner tonight with someother batchmates. I insisted to stay at home since my mood wasnt that stable that time. Kate cooked me dinner and i ate with her. I have cried too hard i was too hungry and i ate like a hungry dog. She said "Good that u can still eat." haha.


Had our great New Year's eve in Alicia's house.









































































It is never easy to take a decent photo when the naughty ones are around.
Photos taken by Derrick(white shirt guy nearest to the door), he was holding the camera remote control that's y.
No doubt, i love candid photos

9 Comments:

Blogger Lay Ming said...

laine, be strong. hugs you.

and, all the best in year 2007.

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

xoxo Hugs xoxo

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well....if u need a butt to hug...go n find sharon kk??if u need a breast to hug...go n find lay hong kkk???If u need someone to talk....must find me ok???hugZzzz....

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hugssssssssssssss from aun @ malaysia : )

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

take care..it takes time to heal..and u will be ok soon..hugss

5:21 PM  
Blogger L a I n e said...

thankyou friends. u gals r so lovely. love u to the maxxxxxxx

4:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh sounds familiar, hmm to the maxx..

Copyright reserved nahh

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nah u always say " hate u to the maxxxxxxxxxxxxx" u never say u love me to the maxxxxxxxxxx ah

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE U TO THE MAXXxxxx lahh

Pick up ur phone, i'm calling

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home