Wednesday, March 28, 2007

nan mo o mi to fo

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry i need to YELL

it's Wednessday-4;35am n i m still sqeezing my brain to write my final year research project report

method done, result done, discussion done..

left introduction to edit, aknowlegement and summary and abstract to complete

28hours left *my bus to New Castle ---> Thursday 9am. Thankyou

can i get it done by then?

!!! I so dont wish to carry the 2 thick thesis to NewCastle n write my report. I WANT to see Angel of the North and New Castle China Town.

Due date on the Friday 5pm

plz plz plz.

Please be beautifully done by tmr nite.

seeuinnewcastle

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Babe, its 406A.M. already
R u done with ur work?
u better r. or else we would have no time to go Millenium bridge, Angel of the north, china town n so on OK!!
& u wil end up staying in my library doing ur pathetic work =)
B A X I A!
B A X I A!
FINISH it soon aits.
seeyatmrw

p/s: dun 4 get to bring slippers & towel, my place is not a 5 star hotel aits & we r goin hxlland, juz 2remind u =D

11:08 AM  
Blogger Lay Ming said...

It's 09.50am 30-03-207 ow, so are you enjoying yourself well in New Castle or you ended up staying in New Castle library to do your thesis? :p

enjoy ya and will see you soon.!

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahhh...
laine, i guess you had done with your project.

so,
ade. laine. ENJOY !

hehe..
post up MORE photosss...

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home