Thursday, February 08, 2007

my Febuary, 08

There is always some particular day, some particular time or even some particular place for anyone which resembles their someone or something in the past and it reminds u whenever it comes along....
and today... happened to be my dad's birthday.

It has already been four years.
tho I do still miss him occasionlly.. but sadly to say, over the years, over so many joyful and unjoyful things that has happened in my daily life, his memories is somehow beeing pushed inch by inch day by day to the inner most of me. Therefore I am afraid, very very afraid that one day, when i think of my father, there is just a vague memory left in me.

So, no doubt it is very painful to really miss someone who was not here and never will be here, being an opstimistic girl which believe in finding a possitive side in everything, So whenever it comes to the "big-day", i see it as a gift which enables me to replenish the memory of the daddy's little girl. So i will always spare out some time for myself to really look back and miss him...

P.s of the post : I wish how i see my "big day" will somehow influence and make any "big-day" of anyone of you a happier and meningful day rather than a depressing bad day.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It might be unfair to comment on this , since i ve been quite out of ur life for some time.. which i terribly feel aweful for being such a bad fren..

but believe me dear, ur dad will be proud of u , for being the person hu u are today.. so take well care of urself =)

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the best 4ur tmr's paper=)

yup m sure ur dad will be proud of u. So do we. Stay strong gal!

8:04 AM  
Blogger L a I n e said...

silly anonymous dear. Dont feel bad AT ALL. You will always be my very good friend. U kno i have buried-the-hachet =))) hope it did not take too long. Btw i will kick u out of my good friends list if u didnt intro ur *eh-hem to me. hehe

Ade dear..muacks

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home