Thursday, March 01, 2007

SKI-IIIIIING

That idyllc mornin. we took the two and the half hour bus to this Cairngorm Mountain, situated in a tiny lil mountain-lodge town up north Scotland called Aviemore.

We tried on our ski suit in the town from top to toe before we depart to the mountain which was abt 14km away. Look at my SUPER DUPER UGLY ski suit. I have imagined myself in a PURE white ski suit, or at least softer colour matching my own light pink ear-muff, fluffy white scarf and pinkish white glove matching the white fluffy snow, just like a princess~!! But look at what i have got. I look just like a toilet cleener with a phuachukang's boot. eeeeeeuu!! The weather was so misty. A bad day for ski-ing
Look at Jasmine's suit with the eeyer green with ugly red stripe with pink and white cap. She hated hers as much as i do
We have got a few hour lesson by an instructor who taught us some basic technique like how to position our leg and slow down and stop and change direction and stuff. It was so boring n i hardly concentrate on his scottish essence.
After that, we were free to try out by our own. I partner with Jasmine. We helped each other while one of us try to ski but we were both so chicken-hearted. We were so afraid to end up rollin down the hill so we did nothing but kept screaming and laughing all the way. Unlike the angmohs who ski-ed so gracefully. "Like a duck in ski salopettes~!!" ha Ha! that was how descriptive-full of Jasmine. But yeah i did feel the same way too. It's becoz of our pathetic short legs lorrrrrrrrrrrr
My disastrous ski partner in crime fell down and her leg was stuck, i insisted to take this picture before rescuing her. hehe
Just posing ;p

In the end, we just gave up and throw away our ski equip. We start throwing snow balls to the others who were busy trying and falling and trying and failing. Ofcoz both of us got back kao-lat-kao-lat ones when they too gave up.
My friend-wen wei who tried Snow-boarding which was so coooooooooool.
I enjoyed rowling on the snow bed while the snow falls on me. I felt like being in the fairy tale..HoHo!

A group picture before we head home.
I blamed the misty weather and short skiing time for hardly ski. I'll surely master how to ski gracefully with ALL my heart like no one watching one day. U shall wait n see. hmnn

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

waaahhh... laine...
skiiing yahhh......
looks really really fun yo...
makes me wanna go skiing too!!!!!!

btw, i never see ppl wearing like princess to go to ski.. hahaha... don bother abt the clothes la... have fun fuN fUN FUN !!!!

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahhaha. wan bajet princess somemore....

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home