Friday, September 29, 2006

East Malaysian and my england trip

Gosh! I never knew this until today! I have just discovered the Sabah-ans and sarawak-ians' anti-west-malaysian-ness!!

Ok, the story goes like this. There were me and aH Ling ( a penangnite has got a Sarawakian's bf ), 2 friends of ours from Sarawak and a Johorian. So, while we were walking home, we talked abt Sarawak lo. The sarawakians were all so proud of their birth place, their food ( which Ah Ling tot was just so-so compared to Penang's ). Then Ah Ling curi curi told me that Yes, this is the typical them. And she somemore told me that actually, all of them until today still think that they dont belongs to anybody. They should be an independent state. that they are really anti-west-malaysians. I was like, 'ah? but we r from a single body wut" so she said ' wanna see the prooves?" So she straight away ask the 2 guys. "eh, do u think that sarawak should be independent?" They goes like this $@%^#%$#U(*(&%$$^*. Yes, this was their big reaction! They feel like, they should be independent becoz they have everything! but their everything goes to west Malaysia, leaving them undevelope just like this. I really felt ashame today. Shameful for my country. i did really pity the east malaysian. I knew even if i were them i will feel the same way too. No doubt Kelantan is also a left-out state but Kelantan have never contribute anything to this country by the way, besides issues over issues which are headache-full. I felt shame of the disunited between the east and west. Ah, how horrible. All the best to Ah Ling la, his bf planned to come back to sarawak and work as doctor for good after his 4 years in New Zealand wor.. heheh

The second part of my Hols I went to my cousin's place-- Malvern, england. It was a bravo trip! i experienced the british home style. My cousin has got an english husband mar.. but these were not the original main intention of mine actually. I intended to catch up with my niece. Whom i was very close to last time. Their family used to go back to malaysia every summer. They bought a house just opposite my wakaf bharu home so i was doing the layan-ing with the little niece since i was the smallest at home. But after i left KB, i didnt have the chance to meet them, so over 4 years, my niece became a 16years old teenagers d. So, for the 5days i was at their home, i chatted with her for not more than 10 sentences. U know, teenagers love to act cool mar. But i knew she isnt the proud and anti-asians type la, so i wasnt mad at her after all. Her room's wall somemore still have my photos which i sent to her years ago.

My cousin n her husband treated me really well. I felt like i was having Youth Exchange all over again. With them fetching me from the Birmingham International Airport, With a room specially prepared for me, With warm winter clothes and bedroom slippers and towers awaiting me....


The Reservoir, Wales. It was a 2 hour journey to the west of England












Welcome to the Ee Laine Valley!! Ha! Well, to be exact, it is ELAN VALLEY but i m gonna name her my valley anyway.













so like those in the Mals Seven advert yeah!














This corridor looks familiar? It is the Glaucester cathedral. where the Harry potter was filmed. well, for the whole cathedral, only this corridor that was familiar to me. a big clap to the photographic~















Hogwart Magical school aka Gloucester Cathedral













My cousin.













Welcome to Oxford City~. I travelled SOLO! haha! i tried! well, it was not bad. I sendiri read the map and walk round the whole city. Actually there's a City sightseeing tour bus bringing the tourist around. But i found it was boring. Being used to be a traveller nowadays, so i want to challenged myself and Bingo! i never know i m this clever. hehe.

Haihh..people! dont ever simply assume. Since this is the Uk number 1 Univ doesnt mean that Oxford university surely have the grand-HUGE-old-campus. When i reached Oxford train station, i asked the bus driver if he pass by Oxford Univ. He was like."what? the univ is all around the city." He then pointed me to the buildings nearby. Oh no! how disappointed i m to know that Oxford univ is just a city-campus like my Univ of Strathclyde. aihh>>


Look at the flight i took. It was just a 4seated per row flight and the wings are so cute. somemore the turbin and the tayar. But trust me, u will never enjoy being inside of this barbie doll plane in the sky. I prayed so hard during the take off and landing. Maybe it was my psychology again. I felt like the whole plane was blew by the strong wind and was gonna collapsed at anytime. But after an hour journey, i reached Glasgow safely. fullstop. ekeke =)

1 Comments:

Blogger junqi said...

ya tat photo really looks like those we see in mild seven's ad. ahha

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home