Sunday, September 24, 2006

My results...

Hi ya! Sorry for the delay updates for my travel blog! Been busy with school reopen la wut la.

GOOD NEWS!!! I HAVE PASSED ALL MY PAPERS FOR THE SUMMER SEMESTER!
I have passed the hardest one so the following semesters shouldnt be a prob! =)

It was released when i was still in England. I was so touched! my housemates all pakat-ed not to let me know anything abt the results at all until i came home, Jia accompanied me to our village office. It was closed for 10mins when we reached. Oh god! u never know how slow the 10mins was. Many ppl in our batch has failed so i was so scared. Jia kept talking to me so as to keep me occupied but i only get in half of the conversation. i was recalling, of all my life, of all the big exams, i have never really get the results myself.
UPSR- i was in Penang with my family, Yong wei took for me and i called her for my goodnews. 6As
PMR- when i just stepped into the chunghwa block, i saw Mrs khang n she straight away told me i have got 7As. So i already knew my results before i got my result slip.
SPM- I was in subang then. Planned to go n take my results when i go home which was a month later but i just cant wait. Mom went to take for me at last. It was a bad news tho, for i only got a 4As. I wasnt that disappointed actually, since i was expected so. Since i really wasnt that fit for anything for the time like that. Let alone, exam. =(
SAM- Because of the time difference, while waiting for my results to be posted up in the internet from Australia, i fell asleep. Lau Yang who knew my exam number and passwords was the 1st to check my result and then i knew my results through the long distance call.

So, when the officer passed me the whole stack of envelopes. I was just like a sotong. with my whole body leaned on the counter. I wasnt exagerating or what u know. I threw the stacks to Jia and she helped me find mine through the names. Ta-da! she passed me my life-threatening, heart-attack causing envelope. With the shaky hands, i tear open the envelope. I already knew that if i pass, it will only be a single piece of paper while if i failed, there will be two. So, the 1st thing i did was checking the amount of papers i got. IT HAS ONLY ONE PAPER!! i shouted. Jia rampas the envelope and glanced for me then. "LAINE, YOU PASSED!!" The next thing i did was I SCREAMED and hugged her so tightly!! without i myself noticed. Luckily it was already 10pm so the whole office was only the officer alone. The officer hugged me as well.

haihh..what a relieved. U never know how streessful this paper was.




Stockholm~!














ICE BAR~! A must go place when u r here. But please be prepared with the size of the bar. It is even smaller than Chung Hwa's Science Building's class room! we were quite disappointed la when we 1st went in....











Everything inside was made of ice! the wall, the chair, the table, the bar, even the cup. The Absolute Vodka goes so well with the ice cup. Overall it was a very good experience. =)

























Skansen- An open air muzeum. U can see the whole Sweden here. From Swedish dance to Swedish food to Scandinavian Animals!













HoHo Swedish Ice Cream is still the very best of all the places i went! Look! SIX big scoopes of and yet we still had not enough.












The 16th century street. Felt like it was turning back time when u r here. So dramatic!
















All in all, Stockholm was not bad..but it just wont makes me wanna go again. Unlike Norway. Or probably we had too little time here. We only stayed for a nite...A night is just not enough

3 Comments:

Blogger cheayin said...

laine... seems like this is the first time you take your result on your OWN. oh my god.. i cant believe you NEVER take any results yourself! hahahhaa.....

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

btw, your trip looks sooooooo FUN lahhhh!!!!!!!! you went to soooo many placesss (although most of those i dunno where...) hahaha.. but it soundsss really FUN !

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaaaahhhh stockholm seems beautiful .... goodness. how cud i hav missed those beauty of scandinavia when i was in copenhagen...

10:02 PM  
Blogger L a I n e said...

thanks TVgirl! yes I never realised this until that day. hah..

Junqi dear..nvm..u can come again anytime. But Norway is more worth goin la.Sweden to me is just a normal europe countries nia.

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home