Friday, September 01, 2006

H O L I D A Y ! ! !

H O LI D A Y N O W !!!!! YAAY!!!! YAAY!!! YAAY!!!!
the long-waited day has finally came.
had my last Pharmacy Practice 3 paper ytday.
That morning came with bless when i reached for my post box.
i got a card! oh yes a belated-birthday card from tvgirl!!!
that night i just couldnt sleep at all, pre-xam-stress.
but after reading her familiar handwritting on the way to the war,
especially her word "fighting" ! gave me the energy and i did fight for it :) Thanks TVGIRL!!
i then sun-sun-li-li did all my precriptions-checking, drugs dispensing and patients counselling,
hopefully i will pass coz i dun wish for a resit paper in January which will surely ruin all my summer n christmas holidays.
well, let's just forget abt it for now....
i am gonna enjoy my holiday to the fullest!!!!




1 Comments:

Blogger junqi said...

yeah.... enjoy KAO KAO ok!!

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home