Friday, September 29, 2006

Pre-term-reopen trip ( last day of holiday )



After so many years, surprisingly i can still managed to cycle. haha..we went to cycling round an Island North Glasgow.













Take note with my both legs STANGING on the peddle. HAHA. Learn this that day. I tried to let go both of my hands but i almost fell into the sea.



















LOOK what i have got here in the san-ka-la island-- My fave TINKERBELLE's MUSICAL BOX! a pressie from me to me for new term. Well, i have to encourage myself to study wut. So i OUGHT to buy it. heheh









They are all my housemates lor.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

her house very re4 nao4 de. with all the lengluis. muahaha. junqi says hi to all..

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home