Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The Power of Friendster

I have got one new friend added in my friendster a couple of days ago. so as usual, i will send a message and ask....

> > ahLaine wrote:> > > hi..do i knoW ya?

> -Rofelyn- wrote:> > actually you dont know me...im just browsing users in the friendster and checking of their pictures and then one of them was lay hong its your friend actually i saw you there i let my friends check the profile of lay hong and you..all of them ask me if you are my sister. weird, but relly we have similarities in your pictures. im not that photogenic but even my boyfriend said we look almost the same. Im just happy because for all my life just now i saw one looks the same as me. I let my mom and my dad also look at you..im really sorry about it ha...but really maybe if i have little sister it would be same as you...im so sorry how i wished to have little sister... take care always and i hope God will pave us ways to meet in person.> >> > rofelyn

ahLaine wrote:> hi rofelyn! me and my friend have looked through ur friendster's photos and YESSSSSS!! we really look the same!!!!! especially both of our eye, nose and mouth are stick together in the middle. ;) ;)>> btw, how did u link to lay hong's profile and how did u come across my profile when u only saw my photos in lay hong's friendster? sorry to ask so much questions but i am just curious =)>> so u r from philiphine? i m from malaysia>> nice knowing u too ;)


From:

-Rofelyn-
Date:
localDateTimewithTimezone("11/20/2006 5:49 AM","timetag1","UK");
Monday, 20 November, 2006 9:49 PM
Subject:
Re: hi
Message:
hi again ahlaine...me also im so curious about you. Hmm...i will tell you everything how i saw lay hong profile...before we log in on friendster, there are members who recently added photos in their profile and i used to open and check profiles and pictures there..then one time i saw the picture of lay hong with a swan made of cloth in her bed and i opened it then as i always do i go to her profile and open pictures then as im browsing it i saw you there! then that was the start im so curious about you...im happy because i saw one sweet girl same as me... you know what i did i opened the friends list of lay hong and tryin to figure out who are you..imagine lay hong has a lot of friends in her friends list whhheeeew! ;-) and then i didnt see you hahahaha hmm... i figure out, that you are her close friend so definitely you will give her testimonials so i checked those in her testimonial list whhheeeew! as usual too much! there i saw you so thats the start i let some of my friend checked your profile and take a look of your pictures im so sorry also ha... you know what, sometimes when im hanging out with my friends they always tell me you really look like ahlaine specially when i let my hair being curly hahahaha you know what one time, im browsing your profile one of teh staff here in the hotel saw your pictures then he is asking if ive been in UK? i told him yes... thats me and you know what he beleives until now hahahahahaanyway i hope you could be my friend..yup i was from philippines..take care always..im happy knowing you really from my heart;-)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

post tat identical face here...
her friendster account is limited to ppl who are closely connected. so nobody can view her profile except for that primary photo which is so small la the face. canot see at all. hahahaaa

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friend said there are actually 7 persons in this world who look similar to one another(as in face). Congrats you've found one! 6 to gO~ i wannaaaa see her face too=D
Funny how frenster brings u two together, shin kia da*

1:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha..there u go girls..u be the judge!

4:21 AM  
Blogger cheayin said...

hahaha...
WOW... laine...!!
anything can happen in this world, huh?
but actually.. ermm...
in my opinion, its not really the same la...
coz we ACTUALLY know how laine looks like!!!
hahahhahaa...
but it looks kinda similar for ppl who never seen both of you..
-->Funny how frenster brings u two together, shin kia da*
(hahahahaha)

7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes that is supposed to be for u- shin kia da*, rememberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr how u taught me korean last time?

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ade, its shin-ghee-ha-da....
shin-kia-da sounds like some hokkien k.

someone told me b4 that everyone in this world is connected seven degrees. hence, we're all connected to each other in some ways..

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i mean..
connected within seven degrees. it wont b more than tat.

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home