Wednesday, February 07, 2007

one Blue day

Time flies. It's scary how fast each day passes (especially my normal wake up time like 2pm nowdays), and magically turned into months and without me even noticing, it is Febuary already!

Was reading Jasmine's blog before this and reminded me that, yea, Valentines day is just around the corner. Thinking back, I have never really celebrate any Valentines day before either. This day has always been just another day for me. How pathetic it sounds but true. Who created this day i wonder. Shall we thank him or her or shall we not? This day, as the love birds with their sweeter than sweetest smiless and roses and presents and fine diningss, along came the pains, as if the work of the devil, for those who have just broken up being more disappointing, those who always been single more miserable and sighhhhh for the long-waiting-true-love not found and also, those who are in long distance relationship even more unendurably misses their partner in that particular day. So what for having this day since everyday already like a valentines day for those who are steamingly-in-love? mnnn...unfair!

The 3am long chat with Ade yesterday night did strikes me the whole day today.

"why go back to kelantan to work la, u r only a 22years old young lady my dear u need exposure and social lifes!!! Go lar Kl or where, dont stay so pitifully in the Malays-monopoly-state wasting ur youth!!!"

I asked myself a million times today. Am i making the right choice for my life? I never like KL. The city the hastle the bustle the people and the traffic simply made me fckingly sick!! I have been declaring to everyone that i will be back in KB for at least 4 years while i m attached to the government hospital since i enter IMU. But now...being single and looking, there's this image keep on hunting me the whole today, the image of me in yellow Baju Kebaya and payung and bunga raya or whatever shit in my majlis perkahwinan with the Malay kenduri songs. Geee...NO THANKS GO AWAY! !

Go back home i certainly will and MUST. For my anti-KL sakes and also my mom and granny sakes. But for how many years or is it for permanent, see how it goes lah.

k k k, have to get back to my rifampicin isonizid pyrazinamide ethambutol streptomysin. They are so interesting i tell u. Like i so care. whatthefuck!

xams on fri. wish me luck friends!

P.s : Nway, thanks to Ade my headless hen, love being so concerned by u. Oh ya and not forgetting Aun for the M-girls VCD! I Got It I GOT IT YAAAY YAAY YAAY!!! help me thank Nelson for the trouble to post.. I have asked Han for the favour to help me buy the ori DVD also, together with Ni-luo-He and Ai Qing Mi Ma. Cant wait to go home n watch with home's TV!! QIIIIIIIIII!!! (can u hear i shout ur name?) ur lovely CNY cards!! love u soooOOO much!!! i sticked it on my room wall d.. thanksss!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahh laine, all the tuberculosis 's drugs nuu.. ( RESPI)

good luckssss nahhhhh !!!
i got exam 2 days before CNY too. argh !

p/s: enjoy the CNY's songsss ! M girls ROCKSS !!! happy CNY ya !
xoxo

12:25 PM  
Blogger L a I n e said...

hey Aun!! thanks!! but i really cant see y u like biology so much. like how the beta-lactam penicillin "interestingly" TRICK the transpeptidase enzyme and cause D-alanyl-D-alanine not cant function and the ne ne ne ne ne bacteria die and therefore it is barteriacidal. what the??? and also how "happily" the vincristine and vinblastine binds to spider web of the chromosones and made mess around the chromosomes so no more cell division. urghhHHH. AUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!! help!!!!!!!!!!

8:53 AM  
Blogger junqi said...

laine, great to hear that you like it .. and surprisingly it reached u so fast eh ? haha...

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home