Thursday, October 05, 2006

Broken necklace- depressed




















oh my god oh my god OH MY GOD!
anyone who has known me well surely remember my Tiffany necklace with a star fish pendant which i already wore for like..hmnn...four years!!! since December 2002 when my second japz host mother whom i love the most gave it to me as a christmas gift.
IT WAS BROKEN A FEW MINUTES AGO!!
I was so stupid. and i think i still am.
The story goes like this....I wore a turtle neck shirt tonight, well, as always, i place it out and just now when i took off my shirt, somemore i was in front of my mirror, i knew it was there but i just lazy to place them back under my shirt before i take my shirt off. so that's how it happened!
I love this necklace so much. there have been many times where i almost lost it but it has somehow come back to me in the end.
ok, it has gone into the dustbin before la, i once placed it into a small plastic bag n then i accidentally throw the plastic away.
There was this time, the most recent one was while i was in stockholm, i took it off and wear it back again after my sauna. i realised i wore it inside out when we were walking down a street, A BUSY STREET, then i just unhooked it n hooked again. i didnt hook it properly so it dropped. After a while, as my habit, i will normally touch it occasionally, thank God i realised it very soon. I went back to the place where i did the unhooking n hooking which was just a few 20 steps away. I found my tiny little necklace layin there waiting for her owner among the people's footsteps. hah. I was so happy at that time i felt like i won a ten million lottery at that time
but this time, i never heard of any silver which is remendable so i m really depreessed now.
anyone! S O S!!

We went to carry lantern tonight, before the devil turtle neck shirt ate my necklace.
hah, where did we get our lanterns? haha..thanks to post malaysia and most importantly, thanks to my brother lo
it was real funny with 9 girls carrying lanterns along the george street, the most city centre of glasgow, with the ang moh kao's curious looks. heheh..well, we gals simply love attentions. heh. we took many pictures tonight but well, i dont have the mood to sort them out n post up here. will do it some time around ya.
nitenite lo

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laine, y dun u get it back to the shop to fix it? I think they can fix it 4u.
Anyway, the star fish pendant can still be found in KLCC Tiff & co. outlet. the one with diamonds on it looks so classy kan. bet its not cheap too. urs is not bad tho, just try n get it to the nearest branch n fix it, they wil get it done i think;)

10:59 PM  
Blogger L a I n e said...

Nah i dont plan to get a new one any sooner lo. will probably go back to jalan che su the silver shop ah pek which i quite trust his skill. i once saw a necklace solely made by him accord to a design from magazine looks so real. will post back to my mom in no time. heheh..thanks babe!

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jalan Che su?? y i dunno wan? Can he make a necklace with my name on it? tell me where is da ah pek?!!!

3:35 AM  
Blogger L a I n e said...

oh yes. he is dem skillfull i tell u. the necklace i saw was also a star fish one. but is 10x bigger than mine. very real and very shiny still.. even after years! so i guess with ur c2pid name surely be no problem for him la. it is erm...haiyo u r here i tll u also no use la, will bring u there one day when both of us are back k :)

3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home