Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My pleasant interview =p

Hihi! The liar has just came back from an interview!
I have applied for my week-end job from the Millenium Hotel, a five, or maybe four-stars hotel.
It was ok
But since I had sent too uncountable CVs and filled dozens of applications forms at the hotels and restaurants and bars near-by with all of my past work experience cracked by the too-clever-me until i forgot which is which.
I said i have worked from waitressing to bar tender to kiosk cashiers to promoter but i acutally just worked as a 4 days promoter before in malaysia.
and my past employer's details were cracked, some i put my brother's or mother's name or even Flora Leong or Venorica something something whichever that occured in my mind that moment
i put my KL home as the employer's address and phone numbers ( without malaysia's code ofcoz).
So akibatnya, during the interview i tot i would be a shit if they ask me these and i answered wrongly since i have totally forgoten which name i put on which.
luckily, i was fine, they didnt ask about it.
please pray for me for good news next week.
Hehe

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha.. clever you.
good luck!

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

laine u r so funny...

7:39 PM  
Blogger L a I n e said...

Hi ying! well, at time like this, a little white lies here n there is excusable mah. hehe..thanks Qi, ya i really need ur luck since i have bought a pair of "WORKING" shoe before hand today so if i didnt get my job my housemates will all kill me. :)

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home