Friday, October 13, 2006

my day was like roller coaster

I AM GOING TO LOVE THE ELEGANT SWAN FOR THE WHOLE LIFE! NO, NEXT NEXT NEXT LIFESSSSSSSSS TOO!
i got her sms yesterday night, asking me to call,
so i put down my lecture notes and pencil and called
and we chated la, from christianity to my december trip,
well, i m joining a group of friends, to italy in Dec.
their trip is kindaa rush, after italy, they r flying to Paris, well, since i have been there so i m not joining, i booked my ticket the next day, which means i will be travelling solo for a day in Rom.
so i asked if she is interested to join my trip, n thanked God that i then on my computer and we checked the Ryanair tickets price.
After her call, i went to my hotmail inbox.
I have got 2 emails from my superviser, one was his reply of my reply to him after he gave us the tips to write a good research project, i wrote "ok thanks sir, i will do my best to write the best introduction plan "
this is his reply yesterday " no, u should be writing ur introduction by now " then the second email was " please send me ur introduction skeleton now as u r late by 2 days "
i was stunned in front of my screen for like 10seconds. wtf, i didnt even touch anything abt my research project at all.
I hell dunno what is it abt
Then, i end up working through the night yesterday from bits and pieces and passed up just now, an hour ago :p
now i m as tired as an ant .

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cucumber^laine faster on9!

i shud follow kath to Prague and Paris instead. darn hahah!

Faster book my tickets!!! can't wait to go Rome!~

1:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laine i hv checked out the National express coaches frm london to new cas. but its so xpensive!! 25 pounds per ride and u dun get any discount even if u book earlier. and we dun hav mega bus station here, i asked some local frens and they have no idea where is it.
Do u think i shud fly from Rom to Milan and to new cas??
bus to glasgow is another prob..sigh headache headache...

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home